Thursday, December 16, 2010

Secret Santa Recipe & Random Thoughts


I just got a gift from my Secret Santa. He/She/It gave me a recipe that is right up my alley! I can't wait to try it!!!

It uses curry, veggies, couscous, chickpeas, ginger and feta....all some of my favorites! Thanks Santa, whomever you are.

Hopefully I will get to make it soon and then I'll officially share the recipe.

But tonight I'm making Shrimp n Grits n Greens since I didn't make it last night. Last night was a leftovers night.

Now I just have to decide if I'm also going to try to run tonight. Do you run in the snow? My sidewalks are slushy and might get icy tonight. But I am overdue for a run.

1 comment:

  1. What are your struggles when it comes to working out or being healthy? Do you have seemingly valid excuses for not doing what you know you should do, like running even though it's icy???

    ReplyDelete