Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Almost That Time Again: Will YOU Accept the Krispy Kreme Challenge?

The date is set!

Registration is open!

Will you accept the challenge?

In about 2 months, several thousand people will try to eat a dozen donuts....while running a 4 mile race!

Will you be among us?

That's right, I said "us." I plan to register as a casual runner (not a challenger) because I love Krispy Kreme donuts, and do not wish to make myself sick of them, literally. I may try to eat one during the race. But I can't barely keep down Gatorade when I'm racing. Sir Cakewalk, who cannot back down from a challenge, (Boys!), plans on attempting the full feat of eating a dozen donuts, running the race, and not up-chuckin.

For complete caloric information on this event, see my earlier post.

Who's in???

1 comment: