Thursday, May 13, 2010

Recipes for Picky Eaters of All Ages

Do you have picky kids who don't want to eat their F & V?

Are you picky and have trouble eating your F & V?

Then try these recipes, provided by My Recipes, which are endorsed by the Cooperative Extension Families, Food and Fitness group.

Highlighted recipes include:
  • Zucchini Oven Chips
  • Grilled Asparagus Rafts
  • Coleslaw Cups
  • Brussell Sprouts and Rice Casserole
  • Light Pimento Cheese and Celery Sticks
  • Zucchini Bread
  • Grilled Rainbow Peppers
And more!

All of the recipes were very popular with kid testers. For instance on a rating system of 1, 2, or 3 stars, the oven-baked veggie chips received scores of "9,000" and "infinity." "I would ask my mom to make it again!" said our pickiest panelist.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a kid but can be picky when it comes to eating a good mix of F&V so I really like the ideas here! I am going to try them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete