Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome to Realistic Nutrition!

With this blog I hope to share with you:
  • Current news related to nutrition and health
  • Diet and diet book reviews
  • Healthy recipes
  • My $.02 opinion on all nutrition matters great and small
  • Answers to your most burning nutrition questions/dilemmas
  • Anything else I'd like related to nutrition, eating, or physical activity
I hope you will share with me and any readers I may acquire:
  • Your nutrition questions/dilemmas
  • Your favorite healthy recipes
  • Anything else you'd like related to nutrition, eating, or physical activity
Thank you for reading! I look forward to hearing from you!

TTFN,
The Realistic Nutritionist

1 comment:

  1. This is a cool site! I have added it to my favorites and will checking in with you regularly! TFM

    ReplyDelete